6/25/2008

It's about name of something

Back to four years agoin a forum I was asked by a man"Why is this thing called a pencil?" (Pointing to a pencil)and I replied "because it's a pencil .." he just smiled at my answer ..and that too makes me wonder a little offended with "what the smile meant he was"ak now realize how my understanding of something (thing) at the time it just was still preoccupied with something called the present (only at this time only).but that was four years ago and I think I now have changed ..want to know what I would not answer if the question was repeated to me now .. I will answer "because in ancient times there is an object that makes a long, thin, lead can be used to write and made of wood which he ato man in those days called" pencil ".
hehe ... naming an object is a peringkasan identification that is attached to the object and relies heavily on general agreement that will apply after naming it happen.
well now the naming of objects is related to the nature of the object as an example of how we call a child who has a sharp nose, high and well-built and proportioned facial shape, we will automatically memnggilnya with young handsome tile eh [maap one tulliss ..]
I think the naming of objects is divided into .. kinds:

  • The first, which is based naming by the name attached by the inventor of these objects as examples of various species of plants etc.
  • second, the naming is based on proficiency level of function objects. For example, you've heard people mention g "I want to buy a seat" why did not directly say "I want to buy a seat" in naming an object so there are elements of logic (mathematics: = etc) chair = a seat, the one thing really could have various names such as 4 = 1 +3, 4 = 2x2 etc. This often grounded by the function performed by these objects reply ..
  • Third, naming return for an object that is based from the mention by someone and was followed by many people .. example: there are people named "Faturrahman", but often even sehari2 he was called by the name "Yapat" What mortar do .. and indeed essentially kadang2 ngasal ..
maap before I wrote this is the result of my own thoughts, yes more fitting jd wrote thinking about this is if there are other less agree ato ..... wekekekeke ajah please give comment ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muahhhhc